Monday 19th of April 2010 04:53:18 PM
Friday 08th of January 2010 01:59:12 AM
Wednesday 06th of January 2010 07:41:01 PM
Wednesday 11th of November 2009 02:08:50 AM
Mark Brewer, CIO of Fortune 500 Company writes:
- I’ve announced the start of our IT Strategic Planning process and we’ve post drafts for anyone to see and comment on. All were invited to give us input.
- I’ve talked about critical issues like business continuity planning, Green IT coordination, electronic security and many other topics. I’ve used the channel to share what and why.
- Values have been discussed numerous times. Trust is a big one.
- Lots of talk about collaboration and highlighting what that means and where we are getting traction with better collaboration.
- Recognize people who have accomplished something important. Perhaps a new certification, or a patent or a great new result on some project. It is great to recognize people who’ve done great things!
- One of the teams in a partner organization made some great use of tools we provided. I got to highlight that team and their work. I’ve been able to connect with lots of folks outside of IT
Read more .. ..
Sunday 08th of November 2009 05:14:54 AM
Thursday 05th of November 2009 06:17:18 PM
Wednesday 04th of November 2009 05:42:45 AM
Sunday 30th of August 2009 08:12:26 AM
In response to: Amazingly Creative 404 (File Not Found) Page
So since we are on the topic of error messages, I would like to mention twitter’s fail whale, an error msg that appears during an outage on Twitter. The fail whale has become an pop-culture icon, with a fan club, and even a fail whale clothing store.
This is amazing. How can failure of a website become so popular? It is an epic example of Social Media Branding using the Power of the Community.
Why can’t we do something similar for Lotus Connections? The market is ripe. Lotus Connections is a unique product in the e2.0 collaboration space. It just need some pop-culture style marketing. What do you guys think? Any one wants to sign up for this? I am willing to help out in any way I can.
Post your ideas as comments to the following page: